LABORATORY OF FOOD RESEARCH
(before SCIENTIFIC LABORATORY OF ATOMIC ABSORPTION SPECTROMETRY)
(Accreditation of the Polish Centre for Accreditation)
The lab has certificate of accreditation Nr AB 1396 issued by Polish Centre for Accreditation. Since 2012 it is a full-time member of Polish Research Laboratory Club POLLAB, carrying out wide range of testing including:
- Biological material, feedstuff, water and food products
- New, technologically extracted preparations detecting intoxication with trace elements such as lead, cadmium or arsenic, applying atomic absorption spectrometry.
- Contents and concentration of mineral elements such as sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, nickel, phosphorus.
- Professional scientific and research projects.
- Food information to consumers in accordance with the binding law.
Contact: phone./fax +48 71 3201003, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
LABORATORY OF FOOD PRODUCTS ANALYSIS
- Raw material and food products analysis within the range of protein contents (amino acid composition), fat (including fatty acids), carbohydrates (including glucose profile), ash, raw fibre, fibre, acrylic amide and mycotoxins.
- Marking contents of toxic and anti-nutritious compounds in potatoes and potatoes products (glycoalkaloids, nitrates)
- Determination of the food storage stability in standard and critical conditions (accelerated tests).